Important Flight Information
Before you Fly!
- Arrive at the Domestic terminal (map here). Go through security, and wait in the departure lounge. You will be collected by MAF staff, then taken to the MAF van for transport to the aircraft. Airport contact: +8801711383502
- Domestic flights require check-in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Domestic flights close for boarding 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- In order to maintain an on-schedule operation, aircraft may depart prior to scheduled departure time (after flight closure).
- For flights departing from un-staffed locations (i.e., river locations), passengers are required to be at our designated pick-up location 15-20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time to accommodate unforeseeable variations in flight time.
- Please present photo ID at time of check in along with MAF ticket.
- Please ensure you attach MAF destination luggage tag to suitcase.
- Seaplane passengers are allowed 9 kgs of baggage per person.
- All items are weighed and count toward the allowance – including hand-carry items like purses, laptops, backpacks, etc.
- No single item may exceed 10x16x24 inches (50 linear inches = length + width + height); similar in dimension to a carry-on bag permitted on the major airlines.
- No single item may exceed 9kgs.
- We will do our best to accommodate additional baggage Fees will apply for additional baggage on a per kg basis.
- Due to limited space in our aircraft, we highly discourage oversize baggage (> 50 linear inches).
- Extra baggage weight may be reserved in advance. Contact our Customer Service at +881071153333 for information about advance purchase options for overweight baggage.
- Missing a flight – defined as failure for any reason to check in prior to flight closing – results in full forfeiture of the fare for the missed flight segment.
Safety & Weather
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is canceled due to weather, pilot unavailable, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or full flight credit for the canceled flight, or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.
- During certain seasons within Bangladesh if a Signal #3 or Aviation Warning is in effect flights will be automatically postponed until a reliable weather forecast can be obtain from destination.
Passengers with Special Needs
- Due to the small size of our aircraft. Please discuss any special needs with a Customer Service at +0171153333 prior to booking.
- Passengers must be physically able to ascend/descend stairs/ladders with minimal assistance.
- Wheelchairs generally do not fit in our aircraft.
MAF is prohibited from transporting hazardous goods. Hazardous goods include but are not limited to flammable or compressed gases, flammable liquids, poisonous and toxic substances, corrosives, explosives, infectious substances, dry ice, and other dangerous goods.